The awards are open to all Market Research practitioners (including Research/Insight/Marketing Managers in client-side organisations) operating in the Republic of Ireland whether they be research agencies OR clients;
- Research organisations MUST enter with the permission of the relevant client where appropriate.
- You MUST be a member of the Marketing Society to enter the awards.
- Research fieldwork must have taken place between January 1st 2016 and October 31st 2017.
- Research must be compliant with ESOMAR guidelines https://www.esomar.org/uploads/public/knowledge-and-standards/codes-and-guidelines/ICCESOMAR_Code_English_.pdf
- Winners will be required to present a case study of their winning entry at our Research Excellence Showcase event on January 18th 2018.
Entries will be accepted in the following categories:
- Advertising and Advertising Media Research
- Brand Development & Strategy
- Public Policy & Social Research
- Customer Experience Research
- Product Innovation and NPD Research
- Analytic Impact
Provided that it is relevant, a single piece of research CAN be entered into multiple categories.
N.B As per the awards entry template if a single piece of research is entered into more than one category it must clearly state in the Executive Summary why the submission is appropriate for the particular category.
The Entry Process
Submissions should not exceed 1,500 words.
A maximum of two attachments - Images/charts/etc. can be submitted as part of an entry provided they are relevant.
Please DO NOT attach video/audio files but rather upload them to YouTube or Vimeo and provide us with the link.
A complete entry should contain the following elements:
- One completed entry form for each entry
- The appropriate fee
- Your submission
- Any relevant attachments – charts, images, etc (Please keep these to a max of 2 per entry and attach a list of any attachments)
- All entries must be compliant with ESOMAR Guidelines. Guidelines can be seen here: https://www.esomar.org/uploads/public/knowledge-and-standards/codes-and-guidelines/ICCESOMAR_Code_English_.pdf
Closing Date for Entries: Friday November 3rd @ 5PM
Completed entries (including attachments) will only be accepted in Hard Copy format.
Please include 5 copies of all printed material.
Entries will NOT be accepted for submission until the appropriate fee has been received.
|Subsequent entries||€150 each|
|All entries are subject to VAT @ 23%|
Payment can be made by cheque, and should be made payable to “Alchemy Event Management”.
For Credit Card Payments please call 01-284 6096.
Invoices will be issued for all entries received.